1. Winding in hot-melt state, the inner and outer walls of the structural wall are wound synchronously, and the whole pipe is uniform without welds.
2. Adopting air cooling, the heat storage of the pipe is completely dissipated in the molding, no internal stress, no delamination and cracking.
3. Cold demoulding. When the pipe is cooled to room temperature, it will be demoulded by mold shrinkage, so the pipe will not be deformed. The hdpe hollow-wall winding pipe adopts domestic equipment and technology, uses high-density polyethylene material (hdpe) as raw material, is wound into a hot-melt state, is water-cooled, and complies with the a-type structure specified by the national standard gb/t19472.2-2004 Wall tube. In the process, a square tube is first extruded, cooled by water and shaped, then wound into a circular tube, and then cooled by water. This will cause the following defects: a) There are obvious welds, and the length is long, and the quality is difficult to control.
4. The water cools quickly, the heat dissipation is uneven, and there is stress on the structural wall. Spring-like cracks often appear when the control is not good.
5. The outer wall is smooth and cannot effectively suppress the longitudinal displacement caused by the thermal expansion and contraction of the pe material, which often causes stress concentration at both ends of the pipeline, damages the joint or the connection between the pipeline and the inspection well, and forms water leakage.